We are God's Works of Art

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Weaver

Hi Y'all,
I can't believe I've been away so long.  I guess going back to school took up most of my time. One thing I learned at collage is that I can write poetry.  Several of my poems were published this year in, "Frontage Road", an accredited collage publication.  I would like to share a poem I've written with you call The Weaver.

The Weaver
by Frankie Moses Conar

The hands of the weaver
Make changes ever so subtle
Meshing the strands together
Using a loom and a shuttle. 

He creates the fabric;
He chooses every strand
To form a unique design
The cloth doesn't lend a hand.

He patiently guides each string
And selects the colors too.
He is the master of his craft;
he knows just what to do.

Imagine if the fiber rebelled
Causing chaos, worry and stress.
Instead of a thing of beauty
There would only be a mess.

Then why do we fight
And go against our makers hand?
Our lives would be more beautiful
If we followed our Master's plan.

Write each day with God's love,
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment